Wednesday, February 25, 2009

About me.

I live in Abu Dhabi in a place called Al Mharba, close to the sea. Two of my best hobbies are fishing and skiing. I’m a type of guy that says I don’t know when I really don’t. I have a twin brother that looks exactly like me. However I am older than him by 5min; every time he does anything wrong, like broking a glass by accident or annoying someone, I keep telling him bad boy, don’t do that, this is wrong. Just to get on his nerves. And I like hanging out with him, especially on occasions. I spent most of my time playing online games at home, and I’m addicted to these kinds of games. One of my favorite pets is a kitty cat; I love taking care of baby animals, like small parrots, baby rabbits. And I remember when I was a kid I had an ant farm.


Global warming/climate change is happening. A major cause of it is the burning of fossil fuels. The effects of it will be severe and damaging. We are already seeing some effects in extreme weather events, melting glaciers and rising seas. Those are the facts.

1 comment: