Monday, February 9, 2009

A short story about me.

Solid heart

It was in the summer, a year ago when my friends and I went to Germany to study their language in a city called Munich. We scheduled our time to study in the morning and hang out in the evening, until one day came when I left my friends in our apartment to go shopping. I went into a small shop that sells meat and stuff. When I entered the shop I was looking around for the cheese section and I couldn’t find it. Then I went to ask the manager where to find the cheese section, and he was acting so weird that I felt he’s sick or something. I couldn’t understand what he said. Then I just left him, and told him OK thanks anyway. When I turned my back suddenly I heard a screaming coming from my back and my hair was just about to fall. I turned my face to look at what was going on with the manager. I saw a thief with a gun aiming it at the manager's head and I remember he told me don't say anything! you didn't see me! you didn't see me! And I was frightened then he screamed at me again are you scared! i said yes! then he told me you shouldn't be because your on scared tactics. I was really shocked and was laughing at myself at the end. It was a candid camera and the guys who were acting told me your friends set you up.

4 comments: